CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Whew!

I cant believe how long it has been. Time is flying.

Well, I left off on Marty & School. I had a meeting with the Mrs. Wasserman (Counselor), very nice lady. She sat with me & Marty for a bit and asked questions, I could tell Marty was holding back because I was there so I stepped out and went to talk to his teacher. I don't know what it is about her but she can make me so angry.

I asked how he was doing and she said "well, a bit better but he just keeps wondering off, I think it is attention def" and she stopped in mid word. "I mean I cant seem to keep his attention". As a mom, you dread the "ADD" or "ADHD" words. I told her I would have Mrs. Wasserman meet with her when we were done.

Mrs. W said Marty is well aware of the things he is doing in class & does them because he is bored. Now what??

So every night we practice, practice, practice. They say practice makes perfect. I feel really bad for him because I know he is trying & he is a pleaser person so this has to be killing him at school, not being able to please his teacher.

I will keep praising him daily & hugging and kissing him because I know he is a good kid. A bit silly as you can see but a good kid none the less.




I am passing out now, long day and need to get my sleep.

Tomorrow let's talk about basketball.......

0 comments: