CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Well, I did it again........

Once again I have waited til the last minute to do my shopping. UUGGGGHHHHH! Why do I do this every year, you think I would learn from years past. NOPE.

Here is what today is looking like so far.

Work now. Christmas Party @ Noon. Go to the mall and try not to kill anyone. Go to the grocery store and get the fixing's for baked mostaciolli and 2 pork roast. Go home and wrap presents while drinking. Make mostaciolli for Wednesday and prep pork roasts for Thursday, again, while drinking.

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Good luck with that! The trick is to go to an outdoor mall. I did that yesterday and all the people who are afraid of freezing to death stayed home. Worked out well. The only store that had a long line was Dick's.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

May the force be with you....lol

Vodka Mom said...

who the hell is luos, and WHY is he all over the blogosphere???

Merry Christmas!!!