CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Looking for work sucks!

I have been filling out applications for 3 weeks now and have gone on 3 interviews had 2 rejections. 1 rejection was via mail, no interview needed. That blows they don't even know how cool it would be to work with me cause they did not bother to meet me. Oh well, not my loss.

2 Interviews went great. Both were over an hour long, I felt like I really connected with these people. I am hoping to hear back from them next week.

I have 2 interviews lined up for next week so far & we will see what they bring me. (hopefully money, lol)

I have always had a paycheck every week, some bounced but I always had them and to not have one now is killing me. Marty is being so understanding about it and I am so thankful that he is working and has a good job.

I do like being with my kids. Making breakfast, being there for field trips, picking them up after school. Their happiness makes me smile but I need a J.O.B. in a bad way.

0 comments: