CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

JESSICA

41 years ago today my best friend JESSICA was born!

Yipee she is older than me again but not for long.

I have known Jess for a lllooooonnngggg time now. She has been a very big part of my life. Jessica is one of those friends that you don't have to talk to every day to still be best friend and she is a great best friend to say the least.

We went to grammar school together then high school and it was cool. We had some fights but still remained best friends.

We went to prom together. Rented a limo and then went to my parents camper the next day.



We took pictures together even back then...



Then we graduated....





So I just previewed my post and realized that I scanned the pictures wrong but you get the jist of it.

Jessica, you are a true friend who will be there til the end not matter what I need, I can call you for advice, for a soothing conversation, for a reality check and you are always there. We have had a whole bunch of good times over the years. Camping with my Mom and Dad. Boating with Mark Farley. Hanging at the park, climbing the goal posts, hanging in the gym with Scott Humpheries.

Sitting in your window and yelling at the sno cone man, "dirty ice, dirty ice".

Babysitting for all those different people. You had our own little babysitting club going on.

I am blessed to have you as a friend and my kids are blessed to have you be a part of their lives.

I would not be the same person if I did not meet you 30 years ago. Thank you for all the joy you have brought to me and my family and I hope some day I can return the favor to you.

I love you like a sister because that's what you are to me.


Happy Birthday Best Friend!

Love,
Dee

1 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks, Dee. Why do these things make me cry? We have the BEST memories to look back on – they must be tears of joy. I laughed out loud about boating with Mark Farley. Hilarious!