CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Catch All

Did you ever have one of those rooms in the house that is a catch all for everything? Mine is my office. I can not believe I let it get so bad. I have tried to clean it on several occasions without success.

My office is down the hall off the kitchen, no door to hide the mess. Calling it a mess is an understatement. Marty can not stand the fact that I just trow everything in this room and call it a day. I do have to say that every now and then I do try to riffle through some papers and get rid of stuff but then I get distracted and stop.

I have made myself a promise to have this room clean by the 2008 Annual Block Party which is in 24 days.

I guess if I have not used it within the last 3 months and it does not have anything to do with the kids school, I am going to toss the stuff out in the trash.

Wish me luck.










1 comments:

Jess said...

Well, you’ve made me feel a whole lot better about my office. I think we must have the same design vision as mine looks just about the same!!!!