CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sharon's 60 today

Today is the sixtieth birthday of my second mother, Sharon Moritz.

Sharon was always the cool mom when we were growing up because she was the youngest of the mom's. There are so many memories I have but the one that stand out the most is, I always remember being at Toni & Jess' house and Sharon would be getting ready to go out and she would be sitting in front of the mirror putting on make-up and I would always say to Jessica, your mom is so pretty. To this day Sharon is still a beautiful person.

Sharon has always been an important part of my life... she is the mom of my best friends. She always busted us in out little white lies but never really got mad at us.

She has now become the grandmother of my kids. My kids really do love Grandma Sharon as do Marty & I.

We are very happy to have her be a part of our lives.

We love you Sharon.

0 comments: