For those of you who do not or have never lived in the great city of Chicago, we have a local paper called he pioneer press. Each area has there own, for example, mine is called the Harlem/Irving Times.
Long story short... Yesterday, I am sitting at footbal and this one mom hands me the paper and says, "check it out" it was from the Parade on Sunday. Right there on the cover was the Vikings boat and they actually got close enought so you can see the kids. Guess whose mug is right there in the middle?
MICHAEL AUGUSTINE CASEY
As soon as I can log on the the site, I will try to download the picture.
She wasn't so Scary.
5 weeks ago

3 comments:
Cool! Can't wait to see the pic!
here's the link to the pictures
http://pioneerlocal.mycapture.com/mycapture/folder.asp?event=588842&CategoryID=2143
I'm tagging you to do a bloggy thing. Go to my blog -- and when you're at home and can take pictures do the task!
Also, you're delayed on posting.
Oh, and another thing, sign up on my blog as one of my followers. So far I have one!
Post a Comment