I can not believe it. When it rains it pours. I went to the Doctor this morning as a f/u to my MRI. I have 4 bulging discs. C4 - C7. I am now going to PT for my neck/spine and OT for my Carpel Tunnel.
We are going to try 3-4 more weeks of OT and then decide on the surgery date if not better.(I am thinking now I may schedule it around Christmas break so I don't have to worry about what to do with my kiddies.) And OT for 3-4 weeks to see if that alleviates any pain. I have to take pain meds (Yippee) called Lyrica 50 mgs 2X a day for 1 week then up it to 75 mgs for 1 week then up to 100 mgs. Also get to take a muscle relaxer before bed. If this does not work, I get steroid injections and if that does not work.....Surgery on my neck.
So I told this situation to someone and got a response I was not expecting. Should I address it or leave it alone?
She wasn't so Scary.
5 weeks ago

3 comments:
For me it would definitely depend on WHO it was and WHAT their reaction was.
I have back problems that I have no choice but to live with. It can be debilitating. If you can make it right, do it by any means necessary.
I always find it is easier to ignore others. I suffer from neck and back pain and arthritis. you do what yuou have to do to be able to live with the pain.
So you sort of left us a cliff hanger. Who did you tell and what was the unexpected response?
My disc herniation is between c5 and c6 and hurst like a mofo when it's acting up. I can't imagine having four! Holy Shit!
Try at home traction. It seems archaic but it works! That was my last hope or it would be surgery which I'm not to keen about. Call me and we could talk about it and to fill me in about who said what
Post a Comment