CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Toni is too funny

Okay, every day I get to work & immediately check my e-mail for something from Toni. Toni send me the funniest stuff. I actually crack up at my desk. My co-workers probably think there is something wrong with me but I could care less. She is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S.

Today I get to work and.....NOTHING :( so I e-mailed her to see whats up. She told me to give her a chance. Now I know whatever I get back is gonna be good because I have now challenged her.

Here is what I got:

There was these to beautiful ,thin, high teenage girls. They used to love the guys. Somehow they ended up with the ones with some teeth missing, reeked like tolly, no job, no money, no cars (or junk cars if they were lucky) no prospects, plan old white trash. Regardless without there boyfriend's meeting any kind of standards (well none had acne anyway) these girls ALWAYS had a good time. Hanging out in a gas station (the owner ended up shot in the face) hanging out in a dingy apartment playing sorry with a loser who probably jacked off the minute they left. Or hanging out in another apartment playing darts in another loser's apartment who probably jacked off when they left too. Skipping Thanksgiving with their family's to go to the neighborhood drug dealers house who told them about "putting an ice cube in their box". Staying anywhere overnight even the lake just not to go home drunk to their parents. I would love to see how those 2 turned out. I wonder do they still hang out. Do they have family's that BBQ together now. Do they still reminice (how do you spell that damn word) about the days they were just stupid? I hope they do because nobody could ever understand or get all the jokes that came out of those years that were in reality a damn joke when you look back on them......

Now some of you are probably like.."what the heck does that mean?" Well there are only a handful of people that can understand it & I am happy to say they are my bestest friends!

1 comments:

Jess said...

I always wondered where the ice cube thing came. Thanks for enlightening me.