I know I have not been here in a while so you would think I have tons to write about... Don't get me wrong my life has been chaos since I last wrote but I have a horrible case of writers block.
The block party came and went. It was alot of fun and once again my house rocked the raffle. My uncle Hoppie won the 50/50 $115.00 not too shabby. Alot of my guests won the gift cards and other items that were available.
My niece Jenny and new nephew Chris wed on July 26th which also happened to be my dad's 78th birthday.
As soon as I get organized, I will post pictures.
Day camp is over and we are getting ready for the big school year. September 2, 2008 is back to school day for CPS.
That's all for now, I just wanted to check in and show myself that I can still write a little bit even when I don't think I can.
See you tomorrow....
She wasn't so Scary.
5 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment