Me!
I was ever so lucky to receive an award today from my real life BFF Jess. Thank you again Jess.
The "rules" are:
*List six things that make you happy.
*Pass the award on to 5 other bloggers
*Link back to the person who gave you the award.
*Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know.
6 things that make me happy:
1. When someone tells me they love me.
2. My Family
3. Healthy kids
4. Kisses from my husband and kids.
5. The sun shine
6. Peace
I am giving this to
Tiffany
Jill
Dawn
Vodka Mom
Toni
She wasn't so Scary.
5 weeks ago

7 comments:
you are a DOLL!! I will get right on this......as soon as I get my shit together!!!
xoxox
Aww Dee! Thank you so much! I am so honored. Remember I am really forgetful, so you may need to nudge me if I don't post on this soon. I won't be offended. Just say, "Hey stupid, do your award thing!"
Awwwww.... you made my night!!!
Thank you so much for thinking of me.
I really need to do an 'award' post. I'm behind!! Ack!!
Thank you again! xox
Congrats on your bling bling!
so tell me about the biggest loser thing Miss lost 4.5 pounds! I need to lose about 100!!!
OH, Oh, Oh, pick me, pick me...Horseshack (those of us old enough to remember)
COngrats to you!!! And congrats on the 4.5! Two excellent achievements.
Post a Comment