I got this e-mail from my sister in regards to Aunt Sophie.
Hi....
Update on Aunt Sophie.... This morning while we were having coffee in the Parlor, she said she was chilled. So, not only did I put the fireplace on, I covered her legs with a blanket.
As the day went on, she started feeling nausea and gassy.... so, she was on the "pot" for most of the day.
Now she's laying in bed with a slight temperature. I gave her a cool wet rag to put on her head. Guess has the 24 hour flu.
I'll let you know how she's feeling in the morning.
Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes!
Love,Patti & Aunt Sophie
She wasn't so Scary.
5 weeks ago

5 comments:
OMG!!! I was so going to call you to tell you to post this - I got it too and laughed my ass off!!! She is sooooo funny. Where did she get Aunt Sophie, anyway?
That is hilarious!
LMAO...toooo funny!!!!
I don't mean to speak badly about the ill, but Aunt Sophie looks a little flat. Someone may want to check her pulse.
that is too damn funny!!!
Post a Comment