CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

New Do's and To Do's

Today is a holiday and everyone had it off but me :(. When I got home from work today I had the best little treat. My house was SPOTLESS, my laundry was all done (except the Dryel stuff) and my boys had hair cuts. This was the best Monday by far.

My Front Room


The kids front room



The Dining Room - B-day present still out


The Kitchen





And last but not least....The boys hair cuts




I have also decided to steal something from Brenda, Menu Monday. I like that idea because everyday we go 'round and 'round about whats for dinner.

3 comments:

Jess said...

What a nice surprise! There's nothing like coming home to a clean house!

Paige said...

What did you do to deserve that? Pretty sweet. I have a freaking cleaning lady once a week and still it is more cluttered than that after she comes

Dawn said...

I can only wish my house looked that clean! Wow!!