CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Tooth Fairy

might want to move in and make her life easier.

Mike has 3 teeth on the way out. On Thursday he asked me to pull one out, so I did. We put it under his pillow and "Viola" $5.00 the next day. He did the happy dance. Now here is the kicker, today he comes up to me and says "I think you need to pull another tooth Ma". "What are you talking about mike that tooth is no where near ready to come out". He says..."it is now". He sat here all morning pushing and pulling until it was ready, he actually thought he was going to get $5.00 per tooth so he is making them loose. Crack me up. What does he think the tooth fairy is a Rockefeller?

Here is a picture of my toothless wonder.


5 comments:

Mariah said...

So funny when they start losing teeth, The Tooth Fairy at our house is a lazy one

Paige said...

Gracious those are some high dollar teeth! Funny how exciting it is to lose teeth as a kid, and now I have nightmares about it!

Unknown said...

sooooo cute! once my beans realized what money was they wanted to pull all their teeth LOL I LOVE the pic!

Debz said...

I swear my BFF's kids pull theirs out on purpose on the weekends so they have spending money. But they get more than $5. The tooth fairy must be rich here. Or stupid...not sure which.

Jess said...

What, was the $5 a teaser? No wonder he wants to pull his teeth out!!!