CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Letter J

I am so glad Deb is back in action. She asked if anyone wanted a tag and I took it.

You have to list 10 of your favorite things using a letter she give you. I got "J".

1. Jessica - My BFF since grammar school.

2. Jelly - Grape as a kids, KY now (his and hers). (LOL)



3. Juice - Ice Cold Orange Juice with lots of Vodka.

4. Jams - Classic Rock and some Country.

5. Juggling - I can do it!



6. Jump ropes - My boobs don't like it but I used to be really good at it.

7. Jaguars - The cars and the animals.

8. Jokes - I love to laugh.

9. Jacks - I use to love playing as a kid in day camp.



10. Jenny and Jena - My 2 nieces.



This was a bit harder than I thought it would be but fun. Thanks for letting me play Deb.

4 comments:

Debz said...

ROFLMAO!! THe KY people should be contacting you anyday now with a lifetime supply. LOL! And the orange juice and vodka - I used to drink the heck outta that - till it came back to haunt me. Now me and the screwdriver dont speak anymore. AT.ALL.

That was good! I enjoyed that very much! Great job, although I may start calling you KY now-haha!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

So is this a review on the KY?

Jess said...

Too funny!

I so remember jacks in day camp and that I got screwed out of my great standings when I got moved to the bottom of the list because stupid Aunt Julie just had to take us to the zoo. I wasn't there one friggin day and I swear, it cost me a trophy.

Jess said...

I'm so honored to be at the top of your list!

Go to my blog and pick something up that I've left for you