Jess tagged me and I'm all in.
1. I am the only member of my family with no middle name.
2. I won a gold medal in Junior Olympics for Volleyball when I was 14.
3. I am double jointed in both my thumbs.
4. I have the weakest stomach in the world when it comes to "hair" in food, drains, on a table, hanging off my shirt, etc.
5. My dad ran me over when I was about 5 years old. (not on purpose)
6. I have twins that are 66 hours and 5 minutes apart.
I want everyone and anyone to play so no tag directly from me.
She wasn't so Scary.
5 weeks ago

5 comments:
wow thats one incrediable meme!
Thanks for playing along - that was fun. I can't wait to hear about the Dells!
HI. I'm just stopping by from SSS to say hi. That is amazing you were in labor for so long. I'm assuming the twins have different birthdays.
found you on sss...I won a bronze medal in volleyball when I was 12 or 13...however i was 2nd string and never got to play...I say my medal is in boy chasing because we just flirted with boys the whole time!
too cool!
Your DAD ran you OVER? Oi Vay. I hope someone really groovy pulls your name for SSS. You deserve a divine gift!
Post a Comment