CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Taking the tag from Tammy

What would you like to be? Answer the following with a word or reason, and have fun.

1. Tree- Lilac Tree, very pretty flowers.

2. Animal- Horse, I would love to run free all day long.

3. Vehicle- 1963 split rear window Corvette. I think it is a great looking car.

4. Appliance- a vacuum, my house would always be clean.

5. Gemstone- Sapphire, it is my birthstone.

6. Flower- Tiger Lily, I love the shape.

7. Instrument- Harp, the soft music is so relaxing.

8. Fruit- Orange, it's my body shape. YUCK!

9. Bird- I am not a fan of birds, it reminds me of the movie from the 60's "The Birds" always freaked me out.

10. Crayon- Black because its so slimming.

Join in the fun!!

3 comments:

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

You need to change the fruit. It's what you WANT to be not what you THINK you are.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Yes a horse would be very nice, running the country side. I forget that horses were wild at one time.