The morning routine at my house went very well today. Everyone got up on the first call and were dressed and at the breakfast table without my veins popping out of my neck from screaming at them... Then it hits me!
The only reason everyone was so happy to get up is because we are going to the Dells tonight for a little get-a-way. We have not had a family vacation all year so this little get-a-way is needed real bad.
I'll post some pictures of all our fun when we get back.
I hope you all have a great weekend and keep it safe!
She wasn't so Scary.
5 weeks ago

5 comments:
nothing like a bribe to get coperation. have a good time.
Yeah, a dose of the Dells would help anyone get moving in the morning!
Don't forget to take pictures of the empty lake!!!! I won't be up there until January to see it.
Have fun!
I tagged you for a meme, go grab it from my blog
Wow the Dells have a GREAT weekend away!
I hope you have a good time! Look forward to a story or some pics.
Post a Comment