CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Photo Tag!!

Okay, 4th photo from the 4th folder.....Here it is



My youngest child. Martin James Casey Jr., we call him Marty, Mart or Martha (when he cries too much).

My brother Michael owns his own Auto Body Shop, www.addisonautobody.com so we go there to have all our little leaks, squeaks, dings and whatever else needs to be done, done. That is where we were this day back in March of 2008 according to the caption on the folder. I really need to organize these clips better.

4 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

hey it pays to be number 4. here he is on your post.

Jess said...

Martha? Martha????? OMG! Please don't call him that. He's too cute and who cares if he cries. He's a boy, they cry!

Ummm, I'm beginning to think you really didn't go to the Dells...

Megryansmom said...

Hi I'm Megryansmom and I've appointed myself the unofficial welcoming fairy for SSS. Here's your magic pixie dust. *******

Forgetfulone said...

Cute photo!