
I got this from my real life BFF Jessica. It made my Monday morning. Thank you. When she first got me on this, I thought "I'll never keep up, I don't have time, blah, blah, blah." I love this crazy blogging world. You guys all got me, hook, line and sinker.
I am told to pass this on to 4 people and 1 from another country, I would like to pass this on to the following because you all make me smile :)!! (I'm sure you all already got it over the weekend from someone else.)
Georgie - Decisionally Challenged
Deb - Postcards From the Edge
Debbie - I need a Martini Mom
Tiffany - Stuck in the Sticks
I do not have a blogger buddy from another country yet....
HAPPY MONDAY MORNING EVERYONE
She wasn't so Scary.
5 weeks ago

4 comments:
I knew you'd like this blogging thing! Comes with awards and everything!
Aww thanks! Actually my shithead I mean great bloggy buddies never gave me this award. And wait until you have too many blogs to read in a day. I can barely keep up. LOL
I'm with Tiff - My shithead bloggy buddies, who also happen to be her shithead bloggy buddies, never gave it to me either. They've been demoted and you are now at the top of the list.
I wanted this silly little award soooo badly...
Thank you soooo much!
love the award. all you need now is your very own red carpet.
Post a Comment