Sometime I think I am the only one who hears what I say. I have conversations with everyone in my house but I am the only one that listens to me.
Here is an example from tonight. Marty (hubby) went to the hospital to see his dad after this fab-u dinner I made. He called me when he got there to tell me he made it & Gus (his dad) looks better but still fells like shit. (I'll do a blog on him soon.) Anyway, everyone was off work/school today but me so the basement looks very lived in. He asked me to tell the kids to put the couch bed away, clean up all the pillows, blankets, toys and whatever else they used all day. No problem, one less thing for me to do. Mary Jo is in the shower so I tell Mike and Marty to go down and get it taken care of before dad gets home. They were both looking right at me and said okay and walked out of the kitchen and down the stairs, I know this because I watched. 10 minutes go by and they are back up stairs laughing, playing and having a pillow fight, so I think they are done. I asked Mary Jo to go down and see how it looked and report back to me. She leaves and never comes back so I think it's done. I am sitting in the office and I hear all this noise in the kitchen, stuff falling on the floor, little people trying to pick it up, it falling again, and little people laughter the whole time. I really like little people laughter so sometimes I just let it go. I got up just to see what was so funny and they are having a pillow fight in the kitchen with the pillows from the basement which means the basement is not clean. Imagine that. I call Mary Jo who is now watching T.V. and ask her if it is clean and she says no.
WTF is going on here? Now my blood is boiling and I let the scream out.
"GET YOUR ASSES IN THE BASEMENT NOW, CLEAN IT LIKE DAD WAS WATCHING YOU AND YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO DO IT!"
Guess what, I was done in less then 5 minutes.
Do I just start with the psycho screaming from now on????
She wasn't so Scary.
5 weeks ago

6 comments:
it's a slow process. Scream first, scream last - it will still take the same amount of time!!!
mine always say why are you yelling? because I already asked you 35 times and that didn't work so I thought i'd try something different. want to know what comes next? try me...
uh-huh!
omg. I am SO with you on that. I ask, and ask, and ask until I BLOW!!!!! and then they wonder......
I scream, then cuss then cry
I talk to myself all the time!
Post a Comment