2 weeks ago I went to the Dells with my family. Jess has been asking me for these pictures since I got back. For those of you who do not know, Lake Delton got washed away when the levy broke last summer. It was devistating to see on the news. It was even on you tube, you can get it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guBo0FQhjaM
Here are some pics I took
this is the Tommy Bartlett Water Show area.

She wasn't so Scary.
5 weeks ago

3 comments:
Thanks for getting these pics up. It looks really strange. I can't wait to get up there to see it myself. Unbelievable!
How was the trip?
are they not going to try to repair it? what a shame.
So sad.
Hi it's the welcome wagon again, just to keep things interesting, I'll be randomly revisitng ALL the blogs in SSS. You can call it butt kissing too, just in case you have me as your partner, I want to make sure I've made a good impression.
Post a Comment