CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday Stuff

Your not so typical Saturday...

We had CCD this morning. I had to stay today, it was Parents day for the 2nd graders. We went to church and learned why and when they Priest wear different garments and the different parts of the mass. It was a good time.

We got home at 10:40 and I told the kids that it was cleaning day!!! HUH, why do we have to clean? (say it again in your best cry baby voice)I responded with "we all live here not just me and because I said so!

We cleaned 1 room today. It took 3 hours, it was the boys room. I pulled everything out and really cleaned it. (noticed how I said "I", I did most of the work)






Then 3 hours later, lots of yelling, swearing, throwing out, I was done!












Here are the 2 little angles that mess that room everyday.

I'm done, I'm sore and I am having a drink, anyone care to join me??

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I will join ya...geesh i got tired just lookin at the pics ;-)

Great job MOM!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

wow im impressed, to clean my girls room you need a shovel and garbage bag,

Tiffany said...

Damn you did a great job. So when ya coming to help me?

Vodka Mom said...

did I miss the drinks?? Damn. However, I am SO glad you kicked their butts and got them to work. Now, come on over and help me out.

Debz said...

If only I had gotten this blog post read yesterday - I would definitely have joined you. But alas, up to my arse in thin set and grout.
I think you may have had more fun then me...

Jess said...

Wow! Good job!!!